Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Local Government

Local MP

Kit Malthouse is the Conservative Member of Parliament for North West Hampshire. First elected as the MP in 2015, he was re-elected in 2017 and again in 2019

Contact

email : kit.malthouse.mp@parliament.uk

OR

Kit Malthouse MP
2 Church Close
Andover
Hants SP10 1DP

Telephone 01264 401 401

Hampshire County Council Representative Mr Chris Donnelly

contact chris.donnelly@hants.gov.uk

Test Valley Borough Council Representative Phil Lashbrook

Throughout my 14 years as your Borough Councillor, I have successfully fought to protect the unique character and individual charm that defines each of our villages.  It is the idyllic and distinctive quality of life that has made our villages so desirable to those seeking somewhere pleasant in which to live.  

Our flood contingency plans, within the Ward, have been held as an example to others.  Working closely with the Police, HCC, Hampshire Fire and Rescue and others, we have introduced measures to provide local community resilience and enhanced community safety.  As the Lead on Road Safety, I have worked to raise awareness and reduce road accidents. 

It has been a privilege for me to serve on; Northern Area Planning Committee, Licensing Committee, Road Safety Council, Rail    Passenger Forum, The IAP, Test Valley Rural Community Safety and Rural Neighbourhood Watch.  

Test Valley and Penton Bellinger have been voted as the most desirable locations within which to live. It is my intention, with your support, to keep it that way.  Contact on e-mail

phil@testvalley.org or telephone 01264 773588.